woensdag, oktober 28, 2009

Questions of my children to me.


My children can ask me sometimes questions..., sometimes I can't even answer them. The ask them on the strange times and moments. I have to say my daughter does it more often.
Here they come!






When did you get your first grey hair?
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
How old were you when you had sex for the first time? (I didn't answer that..)
Are you sure you can drive?
Who was your first love? (I said it doesn't matter, it matters who is my last love..)
At what age did you had sex for the first time (I didn't answer that)
Why did you want to have children?
And if I were a boy, do you still love me? (Off course I said!)
Do you want to die? (O, this is so confrontating! I smoke ...)
Do you want to look old? (Ok, my hair is on some places grey but something I forget to dy it)

And yes they have more questions, questions, questions.





1 opmerking: