vrijdag, oktober 09, 2009

Count to three



Since the children we still do something that's is, what I think, a very old trick.

There are times when children just won't listen, it doesn't matter what you say or do they just keep doing there own thing.


The thing that really helps with us is when we say 'I'm counting to three' and after the three you have to do what we said. That can me anything, from cleaning there room to listening to what we have to say.

I have to say we started with it when they were very young and even when they are now 12 and 13 years old, they still listen to it.
Isn't that funny!

Last weekend we where at my sister's house and at some point they began to be a bit annoying. I said the had to stop, but they just looked at me and went on with what they were doing. So after a little while I said it again 'I count to three and then you both stop!'
Yes, they stopped.

Funny he, that it just still works!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten