donderdag, september 17, 2009

Boy or girl? Name or no name?

I read somewhere, I'm sorry I forgot where, that woman where talking about the fact if the wanted to know, when the where pregnant, if it was a boy or a girl.


When I told people I was pregnant, they where suprised and asked many questions.

Like,

"Was it on purpose?"
"Are you feeling ok?"
"When is the baby going to come"
"Are you still going to work"

When those question where answered, the next question came,

"Do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?"

My answer from te beginning was "NO!"

I really didn't want to know! I loved it to be pregnant and talk to my belly, without knowing if I had to say "he" or "she". I wanted to be suprised, I can tell you that I was very very curious and sometime I did want to know.

I think it would onley be helpfull for picking out the name or finding the right color for the baby's room. I just couldn't find an other advantage was from knowing.

Ok, so we didn't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl. But we just couldn't find a great girl's name when I was the first time pregnant. At those time's I sometime thought "Yes, I want to know what we are having". But no, I didn't asked it.

At the time I went in labour, we still didn't have a girls name!!
And boy we where so happy that it turned out to be a boy!!
Lucky us!

The most stupid thing was, that when I was pregnant again (and no I still didn't want to know the sex) we didn't have a boy's name. Isn't that grazy, first we had no girl name and now no boy name.
Lucky us again!!
We had a girl!!!

So we where lucky both times, because I don't know what we would have done if the first one turned out to be a girl and the second a boy.

And you? Did you want to know?!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten